Spectrum offers Screen Printing and Embroidery services.
Screen Printing is the majority of what we do. We love to work on orders from 10 to 10,000 - whether you are providing uniforms for your employees, organizing a small family reunion or putting on a large running event. We can screen print on shirts, pants, sweatshirts, jackets, hats, bags, totes, aprons and more!
Embroidery has always been an important part of corporate and business apparel, and we pride ourselves on our quality, selection and price. We are here to help with whatever your needs are. Whether you are looking for embroidered polos for a bachelor party, your company logo embroidered on some aprons for an employee picnic, or some embroidered hats for a business swag store - let us put our expertise and service to work for you!
Embroidered Logos, Personalized Names or Individual names can be embroidered on garments. We have a number of stock fonts to choose from. Personalization will add cost and time to the production of your order.
Because sometimes Custom Apparel needs even more Individuality!
When your group, team or business needs that individual customization to make sure everyone is unique, our personalization options will get the job done. Whether for your daughter’s dance team, a soccer club, or 4 friends getting embroidered names for their bowling team, Spectrum has the right options to make sure everyone knows your name!
- Type of Garment - For almost every product type we have an inexpensive, mid-range, and high end option, and there are many styles to choose from – not just shirts!
- Quantity Ordered - Due to the nature of Screen-printing or Embroidery, the more items you order, the lower your price will be as you pass price break points.
- Number of Locations Printed - Each location requires new setup and runs for your imprint. For example, Embroidery on the front only will always be cheaper than on both the front and back.
- The Size of the Design - The larger your design, the more stitches it will contain. However, this is something we only take into account for large designs (greater than 5" wide).
- Number of Colors on Each Design - The number of colors in each design affects the run time and setup for each location. A one color print will be less expensive than a three color print. If you have a lot of colors and tones of colors in your design, a process print may be a cheaper solution.
- In-Hands Date - Orders are produced on-demand for your due date. We do everything we can to rush things through if you are in a pinch. Ideally, a perfect turnaround time would be 7-10 days.